AIM
Elec7rOn

RedDragon 2 *full version RedDragon 2 *full version

Deerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

that was gay

Conqueror (Full) Conqueror (Full)

cool

Alright i dont know wtf T-X4 was talkin about and i didn't bother taking the time to read his stupis ass shit. If this were an essay writing contest on newgrounds animations he would win. NEways..that was pretty cool. Tell T-X4 to go fuck himself and tell you how your movie was when he's finished.

Plan 9 From Underpants Plan 9 From Underpants

Ha

Wow...that was very creative. Dont think i would have thought of that in a million years. I guess thats why we have people like you. Nice Job

Self Made Man Self Made Man

heh :-P

That was pretty cool. Nice job.

Stick Mullen Stick Mullen

Not another skating animation.... :-/

not too bad with the animation..but it was short..and it was a skating movie.

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

I'm really starting to like your movies

I'm so inspired that you would fail classes just to finish this animation. In fact im so inspired that i think im goin to drop out my self and only make flash animations 24/7 for the rest of my natural life. Thanx :)

(im just kidding)

Kerrigan and the Frog Kerrigan and the Frog

haha

maybe it was a dolly, or a brick, or a walrus with a top hat...lol. That was a great movie. I can't think of any better way to spend my night than stayin up till 2 watching your movies :)

Love, Wink Love, Wink

This has to be one of my favorite NG's movies

That was a sweet animation. Nice job. :)
Loved how smooth it was.

Halcyon - Roots Halcyon - Roots

Not bad...

I had my doubts when i first started watching your animation, the part one the notebook paper got really annoying. But then it started to get interesting so i decided to keep watching. Good job.

Little Fighter 2 Trailer Little Fighter 2 Trailer

Uh...

I hope whatever thats a trailer for is better than that... And i think it should be " An Archer" not "A Archer" :) Just a suggestion